Friday 25 January 2008

Valley Of The Hentai Dolls

Remember I said once that the staff make it so easy to sink some prizes in, that you could bump the machine and it'd fall in? 


 Well, tonight I saw another (um, schoolgirl) doll that looked like someone else tipped it into a bad position, but if adjusted would be an easy win. I asked the staff to right it up letting them think I knocked it down. 

 He put it practically falling in and it did, before I put any money in!

Lucky he left before it happened (and NO, I didn't bump the machine). I have to say, this is the first time I got it for nothing. 

 Well.. I guess we have to backtrack a little bit tonight. 

 Actually before that I spent an embarrassing amount of money (I think 2000 or so yen, but who counts when there's challenges to be fought and won?) 

 There was a sexy Dead Or Alive Doll at the Club Sega near work that I thought I'd have a go at. Eventually I got it, but I also thought to try the blue one, because they are like, a match and shouldn't be separated but I wasn't having much luck. Maybe some other time. 

 At this point feeling a little guilty and perhaps a little hentai-d out, I decided to try for a very cool Gundam robot figure. 

 Again, this took a while, but finally I brought it on home. Overall not a bad catch for one night. The gf is sure to be thrilled. At least I have the rent money (and I paid my keitai and health insurance for the month). 

 At Yotsuya, I saw a Pizza Hut boy looking for a place he had to deliver to. I don't know how they find the house. He actually did without too much trouble. 

 Oh, I noticed Mickey's battery has finally died. Good timing to get my other watch fixed huh? So far so good.What a day though.

0 comments: